Friday, September 24, 2010

My reflection on doing Pic 4-7

I totally agreed with both X10 and PH regarding picture 7, oh mine - it was really very hard to do. I am wondering what happen if the pictures that I will be collecting will have this similar picture, then questions arises. Will I do a good job in intrepreting my cases study pictures, what happen if I miss intreprete them, then I will let them down. So many questions coming out from within me.

The other thing that pop up from my head was this - whatever I see from the pic might not what others see, then how positive will the result then. I am not sure whether my group mate felt the same in this.

1 comment:

  1. melinda, i think i do have same concern with you. so, trying to be neutral and give a decisions on what had being scored. will see how we can work out later!!

    ReplyDelete